Wood Hip High Chair - 17100
Post-hip surgery residents won't be forced to bend at the hip with this hip-high chair by Drive Medical, which provides sitting without having to bend at the hip. Armrests, which are covered in the same soft, attractive vinyl as the seat and backrest, allow you to sit and stand safely. The product is constructed of solid maple hardwood not a plywood veneer. The fixed footrest adjusts to three different heights to ensure maximum comfort and an ideal ergonomic fit.Features and Benefits
- Designed for post-hip surgery residents
- Provides sitting without bending at the hip
- Armrests make sitting down or pushing up to get out from the chair safe and easy
- Attractive vinyl seat and backrest is soft, comfortable and water resistant
- Constructed of solid maple hardwoodnot a plywood veneer
- The fixed footrest is adjustable to provide maximum comfort and an ideal ergonomic fit.
- Floor to Seat (Height): 26"
- Width Between Arms: 19"
- Floor to Arm (Height): 31"
- Floor to Footrest (Height): 5.5", 7.5", 9.5"
- Overall (Width): 24"
- Height: 41"
- Depth: 23.5"