Tyke Trekker Orange Gait Trainer - tk 1000
The Drive Medical Trekker Tyke Gait Trainer can be used in the anterior and posterior position. The directional lever allows either forward and reserve mobility or only forward mobility, depending on the needs of the user. The variable resistance controls the speed of the rotation of the wheel, swivel casters can be locked to non-swivel, and the brakes lock as well to prevent the unit from moving. The height can be adjusted in 1" increments and accessories can be mounted, tool-free, onto the frame and can be removed or added according to the individual user's needs and abilities.Features and Benefits
- Height adjustable in 1" increments
- Can be used in the anterior and posterior position
- Swivel casters that can be locked to non swivel
- Variable resistance to control the speed of the rotation of the wheel
- Brake to lock the wheels to prevent the unit from moving
- Directional lever allows either forward and reverse mobility or only forward mobility
- Accessories mount tool-free onto the frame and can be removed or added according to the individual user's need and abilities.
- Adjustable Height: 15.5"-18.5"
- Overall Width: 22.5"
- Overall Length: 32"
- Width between Handlebars: 12.5"