Tyke Red Posterior Safety Roller - pe tyke 1200
Posterior safety rollers are an alternative for an adult or child who has difficulty using an anterior walker due to their tendency to lean forward, apply excessive weight to arms, push walker forward too quickly and, therefore, cannot control its speed. Posterior safety rollers encourage ambulation in an upright position and lowers trunk, hip and knee angle flexations.Features and Benefits
- Welded steel frame
- Height adjustable in 1" increments
- One directional rear wheels, which can be disengaged to allow full forward and reverse mobility
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture
- Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position
- Handlebar (Height): 17"-20"
- Width: 21"
- Inside Handle Grip (Width): 14"
- Base Opened (Depth): 22"
- Product Weight: 16 lbs.